To achieve your retirement goals, it is vital that your superannuation is working right for you.
· Does your investment selection & asset allocation match your risk profile?
· Are you contributing the optimal amount into your superannuation account in order to maximise your account balance and reduce the amount of income tax you pay?
· Are you paying unnecessarily high investment fees that may impact growth?
Managing your super at an early age could change your outcome for retirement dramatically. This can lead to significant opportunities and options for yourself and your family, making retirement planning stress free.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) provides greater flexibility, control, reduced administration costs and tax minimisation that are significant advantages for your retirement.
The following assets can be owned within a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF):
· Farmland, investment & business properties, shares, government & corporate bonds and term deposits.
SMSF's are most appropriate if you are a farmer, business owner, a retiree or a high-net worth individual/family. This structure can be beneficial for investments and retirement planning.
Having the right investments in place for your needs is essential to building wealth.
Knowing how, when & where to invest your money are critical decisions that may have a major impact on both you and your family’s wealth and retirement planning.
We use our specialist knowledge in; shares, government & corporate bonds and other investment strategies to help you make the right investment decisions. We can provide on-going advice to ensure you capitalise on changes within the markets.
Having an experience equities analyst who worked for multiple stockbroking firms and investment banks right here in Buninyong is a great opportunity for the members of the community to build and maintain their wealth.
Retirement Planning can involve a number of strategies, whether it's super, tax, investments or self-managed superannuation funds.
· Do you know when you want to retire?
· What kind of lifestyle you want to have in retirement?
· How much you need to live on in retirement?
We can help you identify your retirement needs and can implement comprehensive strategies to help you exceed your goals.
In order to safeguard your wealth upon any unforeseen circumstances there are multiple factors that need to be taken into consideration.
· Is your estate structured to effectively preserve capital and minimise tax?
· Do you have a current will that clearly outlines your wishes?
· Do you want to simplify the estate planning process for your family?
Are you and your family protected in the case of illness, injury or death?
It is important to look at your overall situation when identifying the amount and type of insurance cover you and your family require. Optimising the right insurance product for you can save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary premiums over the life of your policy.
We can provide insurance cover that is tailored to your specific needs, with the most competitive market rates.
Renron Pty Ltd ABN: 65 152 753 092 (T/A Whitehill Financial) is a corporate authorised
representative (no.1275267) of PGW Financial Services Pty Ltd: 6A River Street Marden, SA 5070
AFS Licence No. 384713, ABN 15 123 835 441
All information on this website is general in nature and professional financial advice should be obtained before you act